Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bachelors Walk and Sein

• 22-11-2003 6:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

I did discuss this before both are similar Bachelors Walk more of a comedy drama but they both have 4 main characters.

Ray- Jer
    Alison- Elaine ( saw her on O' Connell St can't believe she's only 23)
    Michael- George
    Barry- Kramer

I have enjoyed the new series so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Very, Very True :D

Its actually one of the few things I really miss from home.
    And I'll prolly never get a chance to see the new season ever (unless theres a dvd) :(
    (just checked on kazaa, no luck either)

S'pose its remarkable how much it does resemble Sein in various ways.
    The Barry/Ray interaction is very like Jer and Kramer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

The writers must have done some research about Sein, season 1 is now out on DVD so I reckon season 3 will deffo be coming out in the future.
    you're still in NY? I thought you were back.
    3 things I'm looking forward to

Season 4 of CYE though I'll have no idea when I'll see it
    Jason Alexander playing Tony Kornheiser from PTI in an upcoming sitcom, my bros are big fans of The NASN (north american sports channel)
    The Office Crimbo Special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Jees, I didnt know it was on DVD :)
    I'll be letting friends and family know ;)
    Yeah I cant wait for the Office Special- I hopefully will see it.

--

As for me, Yeah, I'm still in NY. Taking a break after my Masters.

I'll be back in Dublin on Dec. 7th for Graduation and Crimbo then back to NY on new years eve. I hope to be working when I get back up until the summer then back to Dublin for Kings Inns.

BTW, was at the Soup N4zi the other day. Weather is still too warm though for the famous queue to be forming around the block !! Had the protein packed Gumbo.

Advertisement