Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The days games [scores]

• 22-11-2003 6:42pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Birmingham 0-3 Arsenal
    Everton 2-0 Wolves
    Leeds 0-2 Bolton
    Leicester 1-1 Charlton
    Middlesbrough 0-0 Liverpool
    Newcastle 3-0 Man City
    Southampton 0-1 Chelsea
    Manchester United 2-1 Blackburn

So no change at the top. Poor old Leeds though, a third of the way through the season now and -22 in goal difference. Newcastles season seems to be picking up pace.

1 Arsenal 13 18 33
    2 Chelsea 13 18 32
    3 Man Utd 13 17 31
    4 Charlton 13 4 22
    5 Birmingham 13 0 20
    6 Newcastle 13 1 19
    7 Fulham 12 4 18
    8 Man City 13 4 18
    9 Liverpool 13 4 18
    10 Southampton 13 2 17
    11 Portsmouth 12 1 15
    12 Middlesbrough 13 -4 15
    13 Bolton 13 -8 15
    14 Everton 13 -2 13
    15 Leicester City 13 -2 12
    16 Tottenham 12 -5 12
    17 Blackburn 13 -6 11
    18 Aston Villa 12 -6 11
    19 Wolves 13 -18 10
    20 Leeds United 13 -22 8

1/3 through and Villa don't seem to be pulling off the super season lots of people seemed to be expecting... Blackburn and Everton getting a dose of reality after last season too. 13 games undefeated for Arsenal, new record... to finish 5th behind Liverpool? what? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Excellent result for the gunners considering the players missing today. No other surprises really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

glad to see newcastle working their way back up the table..top 3 places are looking very tight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

As a villa supporter I'm quite sick looking at that table, but yet we'r only 7 points off 7th place with a game in hand so 3 wins could send us flying up the table.

I know the chances of us winning 3 on the trot is slim but it shows how close the middle half is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

great game for the gunners. they had 6 first team members out today and still beat a good team away from home and scored 3 goals against one of the best defences in the league!
    how bad. just wish utd or chelsea slip up but they never do:(

next week should be a good one though:D :p

well ill say come on the blues!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

after watching the Arsenal game today i was never so happy to see them wrap things up so convincingly with key players suspended. it shows they are able to do it with players missing. they better bring this form with them to Milan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Excellent result for the gunners considering the players missing today. No other surprises really.

a fair unbiased post from the muppet i thought id never see the day.
    good to see newcastle going back up to where they belong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

a fair unbiased post from the muppet i thought id never see the day.

Kids today can be so cheeky. have you no homework or study to do?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    they better bring this form with them to Milan

amen to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Villa are winning 1 nil Allback with a header.

now its 2 - 1 to spurs, useles ****.

ahhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'd comment on the Boro - Pool game if I was'nt so depressed..... :(

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Anyone know what setup Wenger went with for the game? I missed MOTD, according to bbc.co.uk both Cole and Clichy were playing (both LBs i thought) as well as Cygan. If the back 4 was Cole, Cygan, Campbell and Toure, where was Clichy playing in midfield? Left side with Pires in the middle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Got it in one! What was far more shocking was that Cygan had an excellent game! What the f*ck was going on? I kept waiting for the inevitable horrendous mistake to come along, but it never did! In fact, he got better and better as the game went on, at one stage wading through 2 Birmingham players to make a double-tackle, and then playing a sublime pass! Leeds might win the league in this universe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Kids today can be so cheeky. have you no homework or study to do?:D
    actually i wasnt in school thursday and had a soccer match in school on friday so no homework :) . (i just thought u might have put on the wrong shade of red tinted glasses )

Advertisement