Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic I'm afraid

Options
  • 10-11-1999 5:04pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's getting to be on tippy toes that ye have to ask a non-quake related question. Anyway just wondering if there are any local UT servers yet and what the addys are. Maybe if I make the switch I'll meet a lovely new community with no infighting and smiles and hugs and.....UGH!!!!
    Anyway I've got a (_*_) sore ar$e but at least I'm not a (__o__) lard ar$e.

M

[This message has been edited by musician (edited 10-11-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Qamex run a couple of servers, they should float to the top of the UT server browser if you refresh all and sort by ping.

And yeah, no-ones slagging anyone yet - it's all new and fun atm. smile.gif One thing I do like is that you can hop onto a server by yourself and play the bots for a few minutes before other people join you.

In Q2/Tribes I always found noone wanted to be the 'first' on the server because there was nothing to do, so everyone spent their time constantly refreshing a few full servers.

Teeth.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Ta. I'll hop in later on tonight.

M

Advertisement