Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Phone ?

Options
  • 23-11-2003 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I am going to upgrade with Vodafone in the next few days and I'm not really up to speed on the latest/best phones. I've narrowed it down to the Sony Ericsson T610, Nokia 6610 or the Nokia 7250i. The prices are as follows:

T610 - €129
    6610 - €199
    7250i - €299

I have to say that I'm leaning towards the T610 and it seems pretty popular here on this forum and at €129 it sounds like a pretty good deal.

Any views/opinions or adice would be appreciated.

Regards.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'd go for the T610, but bear in mind the customisation vodafone do to their Live handsets. It really takes from the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Neither the 6610 or the 7250i are worth the kind of prices you've quoted. For €129, the T610 is a steal. However, as Stephen has mentioned, the Vodafone Live! customisation on the T610 is very heavy. Go in to a Vodafone shop and play around with a working model before buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭-Wheeler-

Yeah, the Vodafone branding etc. is a bit of a put-off, but at that price it looks like a pretty good deal. It appears to be an excellent phone aswell.

Advertisement