Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get Cheap Cds/DVDs?

• 23-11-2003 9:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

Ok. Since this boiard started there has been loads of sites posted of where to get cheps cds/dvds etc. I just think it is time to gather them together into one thread with a small bit of information about each.

So if you know any then post links here and reasons why they are cheap or should be included in the "bargain hunters" sticky.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

http://blankdiscshop.co.uk/

They charge for shipping but if you are buying in bulk they have a great selection of CDs and DVDs and very competitive prices. They generally have low prices on hardware too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

DvD Soon.
    Based in canada, but offer free shipping to Ireland. They do fantastic pre-order specials at times too.
    Do a search on price, and you'll find about 1000 movies for under 8euro delivered.

https://www.dvdsoon.com/home.xml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Oops, thought you meant CDRs and DVDRs. Anyhow, DVDSoon are terrific and any preorder i have ordered with them has always been with me on or before the day of release.

For Cheap CDs/DVDs go to www.cd-wow.com.hk (CDs for about €10.30 after currency conversion). They have possibly the best customer service i have experienced on the web also.

If Cdwow dont have what i want in stock my next port of call is generally www.play.com with prices close to CDWows but customer service isnt anywhere near as good as CDWow.

Both of the above sites have excellent prices for Games also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I'd definitely agree with cdwow and dvd soon but I think that play.com has some excellent deals and for box sets i always go to www.ezydvd.com.au

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Cheap CD's. No case's. Electronic shop next to Smyths Toy Shop, at the bottom of Henry Street, and take a right.
    Got 100 700MB cd's for €30.

List shops below. Some of us don't have online buying powers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Originally posted by the_syco
    Electronic shop next to Smyths Toy Shop, at the bottom of Henry Street, and take a right.
    Maplins is the name you're lookin' for ;)

It is what it's.

Advertisement