Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sonar 2004

• 23-11-2003 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

...Has been announced. www.sonar.es

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Skr4wny

Am seriously thinking about heading to Sonar this year, anyone else thinking of going?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

Id love to go. a few of my mates were there last year and said it was unbelieveable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭drane2

Yeah, I was there two years ago and it's really great. Tickets are pretty cheap and there's three days of music from 12 midday until 5am/8am the next day (with a small break for an hour from 10-11pm). There's two venues with up to six seperate stages all on the go at the same time, so you're always bound to find something that you like. The sheer diversity of the acts that played the year I went was astounding, from The Pet Shop Boys to GCTTCATT, from Yo La Tengo to Yasunao Tone. In short : go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

ill probs go to this instead of homelands next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by drane2
    Yeah, I was there two years ago and it's really great. Tickets are pretty cheap and there's three days of music from 12 midday until 5am/8am the next day (with a small break for an hour from 10-11pm). There's two venues with up to six seperate stages all on the go at the same time, so you're always bound to find something that you like.
    *drool*

i, for one, shan't be missing this:)

what kind of a line up should i expect? (apart from the pet shop boys:rolleyes: )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭drane2

Hey! Pet Shop Boys were deadly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

i still havent heard their new tune the one they did with adam f and fresh in the studio... i doubt it sounds anything like the stuff fresh is better known for though! [he was one of the four geezers from bad company, and i dont mean the seventies rock band]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

They're hoping to announce the initial line-up in early March.

Make sure you get tickets for Sonar by day if you're going!
    Can't wait.

Advertisement