Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anytime woes again

Options
  • 23-11-2003 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

this is rather strange i know ive been off the net for over a week with PC probs, but what do i find when i come back, all the same ping probs i had before to uk servers.

Wheres all my lag free bf gaming gone to, that i had for a solid 3 weeks before me pc went on the fritz

is there something wrong with the anytime service that i missed.

Even jedi academy, which i could play no problems at all is now coming up with connection interruptions everytime

Sigh anyone here anything

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I didn't notice much problems over the weekend with downloading/browsing.
    I was playing a game online on Saturday and for awhile (maybe an hour or so) I was getting connection interupted and the ping times went pretty bad, although I'm not that big into online gaming so I can't say if this is good/bad/indifferent.
    It wasn't too bad after that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

there was an eircom van and tent up my road for the last 2 days thats probably whats affecting it, still bad today though

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I doubt that was affecting it.

Advertisement