Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carlow it

Options
  • 11-11-1999 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

well by the looks of things carlow will have a quake clann by the end of 1999 and ready for the online world . any other quakers out ther from carlow that i dont know about that wants to join e-mail me com1131@pat.itcarlow.ie

im also trying to get them to put up a quake srv for both collage and online (24/7)anyone know where i can find help on putting this up and running . and help of how to change the map cycle . i want to tell the computer what maps to play how do you do it .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Cool. Wanna join the intervarsity were going to set up soon? Should be a laf, and an excuse for a war or 3.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Elexes, give me a mail during the weekend,

slosh@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

feel the wrath of dcu.
    muhahahhahahha

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

the UL ladz and will rape yez all once again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well were still trying to get members so far i think there is 5 . but im trying to find the hidden talent in this collage . dont have a clue when well be ready .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

You sure the admins down there dont mind? I remember getting my account suspended for a week in the middle of a project for playing doom over the lan in carlow-it. How times have changed..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ah spoons shady past is finally thrown into the open for all to see smile.gif

The admins dont seem to mind what you do in dit (irc port's , no firewall), although there appears to be a severe lack of multiplayer junkies, just a lot of tekken 3 heads in the games soc. Anyone about here from dit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Surely you got your account suspended for getting caught playing doom - there is a difference remember smile.gif

anyway, if there was to be a intervarsity, who'd be up for it? No LPB limit obviously.

alrite we have a team here , me orion beast and toulouse, ur sooo ded

muhahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

how'd that UL team get picked then?

Advertisement