Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRON MAIDEN: Album Archive 29/11/03

Options
  • 23-11-2003 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Iron Maiden

Join us for The Album Archive this Saturday where in advance of their gig at The Point next Monday, we'll be featuring Iron Maiden's 1988 album Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. This is the album that spawned 4 Top 10 hits for the band, in Can I Play With Madness, The Evil That Men Do, The Clairvoyant and Infinite Dreams. Seventh Son was something of a departure for the band, it being their first concept album, and the fact that it was the first release from them to heavily feature keyboards, a development that initially worried the Maiden Massive. It's one hell of a kick-ass record, so if you've not heard it before, tune in for an aural experience to savour. Those of you who do know the record will want to hear the various live tracks and b-sides we've pulled out of the archives, and you may learn something new about the recording and subsequent release of the album. Don't thank me, it's all part of the unsurpassable service that 97.3 Phantom FM provides. It's for reasons like this that you clasp us to your collective bosom. Up The Irons!

Regards

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Yay!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i second that yay with my own...

yay!

Advertisement