Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech Drawing

Options
  • 23-11-2003 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

I've been looking around the interweb for the last 2 hour's, looking for site's with help and tutorial's on Technical Drawing (googling topic's from http://homepage.tinet.ie/~abbeynet/t_drawing_course.htm etc.) but cant find any decent site.

Every site I find requires Applied Math's to figure out, or else is vague.

Are there any decent, Tech Drawing related site's out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

searched for them but no luck :/ not enough ppl do tech graph and i think its also harder to do a site on it cos it involves making so many diagrams instead of plain text.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Dude., Just buy a book, or get one from your library.

Much better to have a book sitting beside you in class or at your work desk than silly printouts from a webpage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

why don't u just get the past exam papers and solutions, what we did back in my day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

The only help I can give you is to check out the book "Plane and Solid Geometry". You've probably looked into this already, but it seems to be what you're looking for. It has diagrams and all, although I'm not sure if it covers the whole course.

Advertisement