Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro evolution soccer 3 PC.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

Got my copy of pes3 an low an behold the dam thing run's like crap even set to the lowest res an graphic quality ah why why why?

I have an average little machine that can handle every game (even battle field and an alpha version of doom3) but oh no pes3 would be different.

Q Does it use pure processor power (i have a 1.3ghz duron) and it runs like it's bein played on a 386. Tried it on my house mates machine (1.733 athlon xp) an it runs fine even at full graphics and 1248x900 resolution.?

\Help/

If it is all cpu power im goin to have flash my bios (dodgy) an buy an xp chip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Did you download the official Konami patch? That's to fix any slowdown users suffer. Try it out and let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

BTW - Konami have stated that the GeForce4 MX line is NOT SUPPORTED by PES3.

Many peeps problems have been with these cards and they are below min-specs.

Advertisement