Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T610 Vodafone GPRS settings

• 23-11-2003 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭

Well I've just upgraded to the T610 and can't seem to connect to Vodafone Live!. I've checked the sticky at the top of the page and it was helpful but it seems to be geared towards nokia's and the options they present. The options on the T610 are a bit different and use different names for the same things (I think). Has anyone got a T610 with Vodafone Live! working ? If so could you post the settings you're using.

There is a field marked IP Address which I'm entering 10.24.59.100 as per the info in the sticky. But then there is a field called DNS address which is just blank on my phone. Do I need to enter anything here ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

if you bought it as a Live! handset it should have the configurations already...

have you called Voda Cust Care to ensure your account is set-up to allow GPRS, if it isn't already set up for your account, they may need to set it up (provision it) for you

if you're still having trouble post back and you'll get the step-by-step, or try the SonyEricsson support site and you can get the settings sent out over the air (OTA) by SMS

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭v10

Here's the link for Sony Ericsson's OTA settings page : HERE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭-Wheeler-

Thanks for the replies. I rang Cust. Care and they activated it for me. It's working perfectly now.

Regards.........

Advertisement