Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starsailor

Options
  • 24-11-2003 3:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Just wanted to voice my opinion of a very good and talented band around at the mo
    and let me say would like them to go on for many more years.

Starsailor.

Caught the end of them at the REM gig at Marley park this summer (great Gig)
    And was hooked on the Song "good Souls"

Went out and got the first album"Love is Here" and loved it enlightening stuff,
    The second album not quite as strong as the first due to slower songs is still up there " silence is easy".

So i encourge any readers to check them out!

Also please look past " Alcoholic" the other songs are good .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

Sorry should have included

www.starsailor.net

enjoy

Ichiro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Shred

Great, great band. I've only recently checked them out (in the last few months) and I absolutely love the first album, including Alcoholic - great tune. Still haven't managed to check out the second album yet though. Some people tend to find them a bit depressing funnily enough, don't really understand that:confused:

They're playing in the Ambassador on December 20th, gonna check them out meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

So i Reckon it's just the Two of us Shred,
    You'd think there would be someone with a comment

Maybe there not arsed ah well.......

Advertisement