Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new Provider for NE

• 24-11-2003 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

Was heading up home yesterday and seen a billboard around Ardee for a new BB provider for the NE : www.net1.ie no cap and €47/month for 512. So far they cover : Ardee, Philipstown, Tinure, Kilsarn, Mulary, Greenmount, Stabannan, Tallanstown, Darver, Dromiskin, Funshog, Smamore, Shanlis, Collon N, & Annagassan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Umm there prices are not far off from Irish Broadband prices and it's another wireless carrier, I wouldn't go for wireless, a bit leery of any possible prob during bad weather etc... Still I couldn't go for these guys even if I wanted to not covered:(. It's always nice to see competion:D but I'm staying with IOLBB for the mo. Anyone out there know what these new guys are like??.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Remember that huge thunderstorm we had a few weeks back, rained for practically 1 day solid?

I had no interruption of my IBB service. still as fast as ever.

Advertisement