Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nethouse Tonight!

Options
  • 12-11-1999 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Arrive from 8 the lads told me last night , they are extending the starting time earlier.

Tom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

DeV,

Unfortunately I can't make it tonite I have some sh!t to sort out. Maybe I can kick your butt next week at UT wink.gif

Gandalf.

www.gibworld.com/gandalf gandalf@gibworld.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

A few of us have been going for a few weeks now.

Just in case you dont know you arrive at 10 pm with 40 smokes, 8-12 cans and a pizza and sit down till 4 -5 am and play away with whoever is there! It r00ls! I went kinda blind not knowing what to expect but its a top night and theres nothing better then playing on a LAN hammered drunk!

Its only 10 squids so ya might as well!

The main games there are UT, AOE2 and SC, and even that Q3 ****e (of course they have 100's of other games but the above are the ones we play)

WE'll be there tonight (Friday) if your intrested

Advertisement