Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much snow would you be happy with?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I feel just great.

Got stranded in town yesterday, had to walk home, that was great fun and a great excuse to drop into the pub for a jar with himself :D
    No work yesterday or today and it was just fab walking in the Phoenix Park lots of lovely snow to kick around! 046.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

if i woke up to see two-three foot of snow drifts outside i think it would be the best high i could ever had. A snow addict indeed:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

seeing so many wheel dependent muppets left not knowing quite what to do is utterly priceless :D guy next door's turned out to be a compulsive yard defroster, what a surprise! car don't quite have the sheen his head has anymore though :(

-apparently motorists are urging each other to leave engines on overnight so as to accelerate global warming? when did this come about

5ft of snow hopefuly.. no 5ft 2in so i can't see my sisters head even

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

just enough to go sledging on and make a couple of snowmen.... I'm not greedy...

Anything over welly-top height makes it harder work pulling the sledge back up the hills (laden with small red-faced children)

1/2 a foot then. -my one gripe is how come all of a sudden young people have an excuse to dress really silly n throw the stuff at your head wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

Star Bingo wrote: »
    1/2 a foot then. -my one gripe is how come all of a sudden young people have an excuse to dress really silly n throw the stuff at your head wtf?

throw some back then...:D

nah man serious the air's cold enough knowharramsayin.. m past that you giddy kid ;p

-i'll even rumble with the feckers just not that ;- bobble hatted twats

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    0 inches please. i hate the stuff because

a) little scumbags throwing snowballs compressed tightly with a rock in the middle of it :mad:
    b) i always get violently sick when it snows because the glare when sunlight hits it. i have to wear sunglasses :mad:
    c) BAH HUMBUG :D

...throw them back? ;) without the rock being optional

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

a foot or more so UCC will be close for a week ;)
    I need a break already!

Advertisement