Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck on an old Game - Extermination

Options
  • 24-11-2003 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭

This ones starting to frustrate me. I normally breeze through these games, but I have ground to a halt on a boss fight in this one. Whats more it's probably the easiest boss fight in it if the guide is to be believed.

The boss is about halfway through in the underground level, its a big arm thingy sticking out of the wall.

First off, yes Google is my friend, so no need to race in with that as your reply, however I can only find one waltkthrough, which more or less says avoid the swinging arm and gas when you get too close then kill the boss and proceed. Great !
    I also found the BOSS FAQ which says hit him 40 times with a knife (I hit him 70 and didn't kill him), now anyone who has played this game will know that when you hit an enemy in the sweet spot theres a blue splash and you know you've hit paydirt, otherwise theres a purple splash and this hurts them too, albeit much less. Now I am wondering does the guide mean get 40 of those blue splash hits off ? This would be pretty tough given the ropey control system, I don't think I've gotten more than 10 off at any stage like that.

Hard to avoid the attacks at times too thanks to those little bugs that latch onto you and hold you to the spot whilst the big arm pounds you.

Anyone who has finished this game, your assistance would be appreciated. I don't even like the game, but I just have to beat it now.

Comments

Advertisement