Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with the Wind Waker?

Options
  • 24-11-2003 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

Might be a spoiler for some people::

Am searching for the tri force bits and have to get into the cabin on the private oasis, have gone to the teacher woman that owns it and have approached the killer b's gang of kids to play the hide and seek game.
    can find all the killer b's but the last one is up on the tall tree, i can get over onto the tree but he doesnt run away or i cant catch him, he just stays there and i cant seem to do anything!?
    is this a problem with the game itself or do i have to do something different to catch him?

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

do a roll attack into the tree and he will fall off. It took me aaages to figure this out. i had even jumped from the walls and floated onto the tree, and stood beside him, but he still wasn't considered "caught". i'm sure i'd tried the rolling attack before too. but some time i just tried it randomly, and it worked. weird :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

yes that is correct, good work!! what a great game, it robbed so much of my time! and i didnt even go near the nintendo gallery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Tree roll attacks have been a staple of Zelda games for a long time, shame on you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

hehe, me so stupid, tis my first zelda game to be honest, got stuck at that part so left it and just wanna start playing it again, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

Originally posted by krattapopov
    yes that is correct, good work!! what a great game, it robbed so much of my time! and i didnt even go near the nintendo gallery!

I spent about 20 minutes trying to fly into that switch to try and open the Nintendo Gallery. I gave up and went on to Windfall Island. What exactly is in the gallery?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Another excessively long quest which I didn't bother to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

nintendo gallery is:
    you go to that island near the forest island, been a while since i played it!! anyway you meet this guy in there that says if you bring him pictures of every character in the game, obviously not at once, and u have to take a profile picture and then one of their whole body, what he will do is to carve a little model for you to look at!! and then you collect them in different rooms in the gallery, sounds quite gay but when you collect them you get info on them that you wouldnt already know from normal gameplay

anyway only for the die hards, but i think its rather cool

Advertisement