Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[available] large room in drumcondra area

Options
  • 24-11-2003 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

looking for a girl to share a room with another girl in a very modern house just 2 mins walk from marino college and very close by to dcu and st pats. All mod cons & gas heating. Will be sharing house with 2 professional girls and 2 dcu boys.

call brian on 087 1336835

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by red vex
    large room in drumcondra area

just 2 mins walk from marino college and very close by to dcu and st pats.
    Eh, pardon me but Marino College is a good 15-20 minute walk from Drumcondra Road and a further 30 minutes to DCU. I know there are good buses, but don't you think you are exaggerating just a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭red vex

its 2 mins walk alrite. its just across griffith avenue....house mite actually be in marino :). i walk back and fro from the big tree so its not 2 far. its a lovely place, i hope we get some interest soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭red vex

the house actuallly is in drumcondra

Advertisement