Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cia

• 24-11-2003 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

sorry if its been posted before.

The CIA is looking for a new member and they whittle down thousands of applicants to just three.

They bring the first guy in and give him a gun. They say we at the CIA need to know your gonna follow orders no matter what, your wife is sitting in the next room, we want you to take this gun and kill her. Straight aways he says sorry i cant do it, i love my wife too much. They said sorry, your not the man for the job.

They bring in the second guy and say the same thing, he goes into the room but he comes back out saying he cant do it again he loves his wife too much. They said sorry your not the man for the job.

They bring in the third guy and say the same thing. He goes into the room and fires off six bullets one after another. Then they hear alot of screaming and banging. The man comes out of the roomwiping his brow and says jesus lads ya loaded that thing with blanks, i had to beat the her to death with a chair.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

LOL
    i like alot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Heard it many times before but it was Two Men and a woman who did the test and she finished off her husband with the Chair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

its a good one, but its ancient, i heard it many years ago as an irsishman englishman scotsman joke:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Usually the husband who gets battered and the moral of the story is:
    Women are evil, dont mess with them.

Anyways... good the first time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

hahaha.... cool. i likes it

Advertisement