Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - 24th Nov

Options
  • 24-11-2003 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Hey guys you want the server ?

I'll start the game from the last save paused. Same setup as before.
    Server will be up at 8:30pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yes please, 8: 30 pm one sneaky lil backstabbin thief will be most pleased to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Never mind me I'm just sitting over here sulking in work while wondering if my net connection is fixed yet. Ye go have fun :-)

ahhh no, poor marvel :(

/me wonders if anyone esle will turn to to play with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Server up and running

played from 8:30 pm till 11pm and it was like the song says "" Alll By myself"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

mutter mutter eircom mutter transfer phone account mutter ages... ME MISSES KILLING STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Game was saved at 11:30
    If ppl want another game this week give me a shout.
    Thaed gets to veto :) since they're the only one who turned up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

waiting on broadband.

are you guys using SOU yet? i still haven't got off my ass to get it. what level characters are being used. I'm working my way through Adam Miller's excellent Shadowlords series and I'm playing a Monk who is progressing nicely. :cool:

the current module running does not need SOU
    havent got it yet myself :)

the lil thief I'm playing is still only level 2 but then again she has died alot cos the rats keep ganging up on her and she hasnt had anyone to watcher her back .

I'd be able to play tomorrow night or friday if there was anyone else wanting to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

when is the next one ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement