Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd XP Sharing Woes

Options
  • 24-11-2003 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone can help me here...

Connection = IOLBB 512k RADSL.

Used to run Windows ME on my computer and share the internet connection to a Playstation 2 using Sygate Home Network Manager. If my brother was playing a game on the PS2 online I could log into counterstrike and play it no bother without causing any disruption to either game.

Upgraded to XP Pro there a few weeks back. Still use Sygate Home Network Mnager to share the connection, and now either game will run fine on its own, and PS2 games run fine until I load up counterstrike, which runs fine but lags the beejayzuz(!!) out of the PS2 games, which leads shortly after to my brother being kicked due to high pings. I'm not too bothered by this (:D) but he ain't very happy about it!

Any idea why this may be happening or any ideas on things I should try would be much appreciated! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

try sygate office network..
    it is superior to home network

Advertisement