Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake1 CTF server

Options
  • 11-11-1999 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does ne1 *rememeber* the server software for quake1s CTF?

i know it old, but they were the good ould days!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 GoatBoy

goto http://www.captured.com/threewave/files.html . It has all the server and client files necessary to run Three Wave CTF on Vanilla or QW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Here,

The orig Winquake CTF mod on indigo was 3wave3ctf which required no downloads and was completely serverside. To my knowledge, there is no current mod available publicly which does not require you to have a client side pak files as well as server side. And the only ones that do are WinQuake. Alas, I wrote a complete CTF mod the EXACT same as the Indigo server, completely server side save for the grapple mdl and works in QuakeWorld only. Id be interested in making this public if it was going to be used on a server. Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Send it on baybe! How about I down the CA server for a week and let the newbies discover the joy of CTF ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Oh Yes.

Can we abolish it forever! smile.gif

Here, if people start playing it, I would SOOO do a CTF league! It would be sooo much fun!

Ps, youll need 8-16 players tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Is there a CTF mod that plays well with QW on the net? I like the grappel, but I like QW over Winquake more...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

Yes I am definitely on for CTF. I'm sure
    el pres and sutty will be too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Yeah, we used to have some cool games on CTF5.

Will this mod just let you hop into a game thats on MP (im sure thats a stupid question but its been ages since i'v played ctf quake)

We could try it out at this games night thingy if ppl are interested?

El

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mythago

All this talk of CTF has me thinking of dustin off me ould grapple & seeing if I'm still any good wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Fing

C'mon lads, lets get it on. Vanilla CTF for auld times sake.... 'Need rox at base!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

ROFL, kewel site der Fingoh'
    Yih ballix... smile.gif
    It's funny, cuz its treeeeew.

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 13-11-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

What vanilla quake?

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

ahhh u need the real CTF levels... ctf on e1m1 just isnt the same

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

CAn anyone tell me where i can get a ctf cfg?

thnk u

Advertisement