Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus in France

Options
  • 24-11-2003 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on an Erasmus year in France. I'm in law and french so it's compulsary. We have a choice between Paris 2, the political science and Poitiers. Does anyone have any info on any of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

i have no info on the courses you mentioned. the only thing i would say to you is that doing an erasmus is class. i did one for 3 months (stayed for 6) in germany and i loved it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

You should get info on both cities and pick the one you'd most like to live in.

Or else, get info on the modules available to you at both unis - I suspect they'd be pretty similar, though and the Erasmus year is more about improving your French than academic achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

http://www.iagora.com/ is a an excellent resource. Also interesting reviews of the Irish universities.

Will have to make a similar choice in the 3rd year of my Comm-French course.

any decisions yet strawberry??

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Originally posted by embraer170
    http://www.iagora.com/ is a an excellent resource. Also interesting reviews of the Irish universities.

Will have to make a similar choice in the 3rd year of my Comm-French course.

Thanks, was quite helpful. Pretty sure I'm going to go to the political science (IEP) in Paris. Most people seem to have had a good impression of it, and it'll mean I can do less law for a change. :)

• Advertisement

cool... hope you enjoy... :)

Advertisement