Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for News Forum

Options
  • 25-11-2003 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I am always thinking about posting topics related to general news we read about in our newspapers or hear on the radio but the best forum I can find to post it in is After Hours fourm which surely isn't suitable. Stuff like the Holly and Jessica murder case or the man facing the death penalty after been found guilty of the Washington sniper attacks deserved to be discussed in a News Forum. I would also moderate it as I am getting bloody addicted to these boards.

What do you think?

<edit> I've been a member with boards 6 months now and I have never noticed the humanities forum. Is that where I should post general news, breaking news, etc?:confused:<edit>
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You can post things of a philosophical or current events nature in humanities or of a political nature in Politics. From the sounds of it, Humanities is the board you are looking for.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

OK, thanks DeVore.

Advertisement