Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish ET Clan

• 25-11-2003 2:21am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

I'm starting up an Irish ET clan and already have 5/6 people including myself, if anyone is interested in joining an Irish ET clan you can find us in #barcodes.ie on QuakeNet, if there is enough interest maybe two divisions can be formed as in such a small community it's not good to leave anybody out, i have good ambitions for the clan and personally i have some clan experience so if you consider yourself decent and have something to offer please either reply here or msg me "SoldaT_" in #barcodes.ie on QuakeNet. If you are not very good but are committed to improving also contact me, i plan on having pracs/matches about 3 (ish) nights a week so if you have some time to kill and are interested please contact me. :D

If you don't know what ET is go shoot yourself :), it's Enemy Territory, a free standalone online-only game which is a follow on from Return to Castle Wolfenstein (which you don't need to play it). Just search on google for it to find a download site, it's 257mb or so. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Theres a Wolfenstein forum too where most ET-related stuff is posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

ill let this bad boy fizzle out in style.

adnans

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement