Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broandband stats!

• 25-11-2003 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

is it workin for you cause i been using loadsa BB,for the last week and it hasn't updated at all!

chacy yours at :
    http://dslstats.eircom.net

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I think the eircon stats are usually WAY off at the best of times also you may need to disconnect and reconnect before that session, which you have just shut down, will actually be calculated by the eircon accounting computers. It can only calculate closed sessions not open dynamically changing sessions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 webtest01

You're right. The stats have not updated for the last few days (since about noon on Friday I think). They will not update for the next day or two also. I'm afraid I can do nothing about it either, as the problem is with the stats collection and not the processing.

I wish I had more info.

I'll post again when I have a good indication of when things will be working again.

R

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

The guy who fixes it has posted here a few times, do a search for the username webtest01.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Beat me to it :)

Advertisement