Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ninja Power!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

LOL
    that is ..... something
    i would normally say something good about it, but it's just so bad at the same time, with the music, and mis-informed view of ninjas!
    Think CarlowIT needs a NinjaSoc ?
    [just to keep things on topic of carlow it :D ]

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Have you got enough hamsters?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
    the life of a ninja must be fun. they must be on a lot of anti-depressant drugs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

He's a lot older than me and almost done with puberty,which is bragable

it's just..not... *sniffle* fair

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

has this any thing to do with carlow it, or even carlow town
    me thinks it should be in after hours...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dam 12 year olds. If he tries to "ninja" me, I'll break his neck like a f******* twig. Dam little people.

Also, when I first say the pic, I thought of the al-Queda. Go figure. the "ninja's kill" thing reinforces my theory.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement