Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Charter - The rules.

• 25-11-2003 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

*Update* Anyone using the commonly called "Txt Spk" or text speak will recieve a week ban. Make the effort to type concise posts that people don't have to translate. *Update*

As the name implies, this a board is for the disscussion of Editing sound and video. I suppose it could cover a wider brief of production as well, since there is no real equivalent on boards.ie

The Rules:
    • There should be no spam, trolling or any general muppetry. (Any of this will result in posts being edited/deleted)

• Try to be friendly & courteous to each other. If things get out of hand, offenders will be banned. (Any Abuse or Racism will not be tolerated)

• Commercial advertising is not permitted. (Contact the Admins if you wish to place ads on the site)

• Before starting a new thread, please check see if there is already a similar thread existing. (Duplicate threads will be removed)

• Any "off topic" posts will be edited, closed or deleted without warning.

• Don't ask where you can download software.

• Any repeat offenders of these rules, will result in them being banned.

• All the usual Boards.ie rules also apply.

If there are any queries, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

(Thanks to Celticfc on the tv board, who i completly stole this charter from )

Ill leave this open in case theres anything further that anyone thinks should be in

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Nice charter tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'd like to say that, as a new moderator. My charter is as follows, and is open to interpretation... but not much

Don't be a Crazy Fool, all will be well.

Bannings and such are at the moderators discretion.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Since my blanket Charter didn't cover posting to illegal links, here it is in English.

Don't post links to sites explaining how to copy DVD's or sites offering Peer to Peer transfers, bit-torrent or otherwise. The area of copying personal dvd's is a shady area, so they will be moderated on a post by post basis.

Use your common sense.

John

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement