Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dk

Options
  • 15-11-1999 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

WTF is the story lads? we had a game tonight againt inc and I log on to find that not one ****ing person turned up.

All this week I have been telling you about this game and reminding ppl to be there and what happens, 5 inc players on the server and me.

When I joined dk it was meant to be the irish clan who would actually PLAY and not just winge.

They have offered to rematch us next week and I hope we can get it together eneogh to play em.

El

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

yah you whoosies. where were yah! heh. Lads, even if we are the only 2 clans left, lets play ta ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

Wot, like quake still happens in ireland?

Eric, set it for a time b4 9:30, 8pm would be kewl, on Tues, and u'll get a lpb 30 ping ninja playing for ye smile.gif

Mickah

Excellent Mick,

Actually, hopefully I'll have my isdn next week and we should have at least 3 lpbs smile.gif

Great to see your still alive! I'll arrange the match for 8pmish so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Old Ser

HEHE?
    Dont think any of DK new of this practice.

dublan

nuff said tongue.gif

u wha ser?
    i dunne understand yer post, ye frickin weirdo!

Mickah

• Advertisement

ahem,
    looking back that's prolly a reference to something that happened at Dublan, I wasn't there so can someone please tell dim old me...

I was asked by Pred if DK were playing INC last night during yerster-DAY.

Mickah

Errm, yah, the match was supposed to be last nite. Donno what drugs ser is on, but can i have some smile.gif

And yes, Pred, hk and Pres knew of the match anyhows, cos they asked me personally. Dont be frettin tho, cos its only for fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Well, ser was about the only person who didn't know about the game as far as I could tell.

I didn't think he played on-line via modem so i didn't bother going to any special lenghts to contact him.

El

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

I knew about it. But I didn't want to play, I am afraid of all the INC Ninjas. I also don't play much quake during weekends but If I was told well in advance I wouldn't have minded. You told me last night, EL PRES: YAR OUTTA DK ROIGH!
    Anyways I think we should be concentrating on Q3 right now, what do youz think?
    Div.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

suits me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭DeV

Even I knew Dk were playing smile.gif

DeV.

Advertisement