Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharp GX20 or Nokia 7250i or Sony Ericsson T610

• 25-11-2003 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Simple question... whcih would you choose all other factors being equal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

Sharp GX20 - Best screen of any phone available here by a mile!! No other phone compares with it. If camera phone functionality is very important to you, this is the only phone. The phone is also easy to use. Only cons - no bluetooth, no reminders for calender entries and no speaker phone.

Nokia 7250i - Good phone but screen is really poor (size wise and quality) compared with Sharp and Sony. The pictures taken with the camera are useless. It has the usual user-friendly Nokia menus, great sound quality, built in radio and speaker phone. No bluetooth though.

SonyEricsson T610 - Best all-rounder phone - combining large screen, camera, bluetooth. Only thing missing is speaker phone. The phone is also a little slow to respond in comparison to the sharp and Nokia and a replacement is due in January in the form of the T630.

If radio and speakerphone isn't a must - I would choose either the Sharp GX20 or SonyEricsson T610. If bluetooth is a requirement, choose the T610 else the Sharp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

If you'll excuse me for being completely off topic, I've heard great things about the new Nokia 6600. If its features you want, and you aren't afraid to spend big bucks, that would be my suggestion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

Bought the T610 and ported from O2 Speakeasy to the vodafone Active tariff. Very happy so far, thanks for the advice!

Advertisement