Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find Me Cheap 5.1/6.1 speakers - Creative - Inspire 6.1 6700 any good?

• 25-11-2003 2:53pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking at getting some 5.1/6.1 surround sound speakers for Xmas and noticed that Peats have Creative Inspire 6.1 6700 for €169 euro.

Anyone know if they're any good? Or has anyone got suggestions for decent speakers in/around the same price for PCs? Motherboard supports 6.1 audio so I don't need a soundcard, just the speakers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

dunno if there any good bu u may get em cheaper directly from creative here they are 128.90 without delivery so may well work out cheaper

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Hey thanks for that! Looks more tempting than ever. It's gotten good reviews too. I think Santa might be putting it on the sleigh for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

http://ie.europe.creative.com/estore/product.asp?prod=158

creative 5.1 surround speakers with soundcard and free shipping for 80 euro
    cant beat that m8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,649 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I bought the 6700 almost a year ago from Elara for 130 yoyo's - they shouldn't be much more than 100 now :)

Advertisement