Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pre orders from play.com

• 25-11-2003 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

I know a few people on here pre ordered from play.com, did everyone receive their copy of the game?

Reason I ask is I'm still waiting for mine, and I'm hoping they haven't ****ed up my order.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭mobby

I have ordered suff from Play.com and while they are good value I have found they take a long time to deliver. I was waiting 3 weeks for my last order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

I preordered and havent recieved it yet either. However, it was only posted on the 19th which is less than a week ago.... I wouldnt worry too much about Play fecking up your order just yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Mine came today.
    Was posted on the 19th or 20th I think.
    It's 5 working days on average.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Mine came this morning too. Posted on Thursday. Blame the Royal Mail. if you post a letter in Dublin to a Dublin before 6pm it will get to the recepent the next morning unlike the main cities in England.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

but we aint in england so its hardly gonna be next day is it :p
    (althout international post isnt all that slow, sent something to germany and it got there next day once)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

It arrived,

you win this round play.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Didn't get mine yet.

Rascally play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Got mine today also. Along with Futurama Season 4, Alien Quadroligy, Pro Evo 3 and the new Outkast album. Gonna give my poor postie a hernia.

Advertisement