Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chips

• 25-11-2003 6:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

What chips do you have?

Where did you get them?

How do you find em?

Used to play with matchsticks in college..
    Now I have this bag
    Got them from the girlfriend who got them in brown thomas (rip-off central)

They are good but mother of pearl and a bit light unless
    you are stacked up with 500's and 1000's!!!!

Have ordered a new set off ebay
    in an allimunium case... due to arrive today.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Dakeyras

ahhh chips, somehow poker doesnt seem quite the same without some real chips. Theres two sets at present in my abode which is good for those big games. One of the sets i got in a shop just over beside pravda (just as you come off the ha'penny bridge), on past pravda as your walking to henry street.

It sells quite a few weird things but also has some very nice poker chips, ranging from your bog standard to the lovely weighted ones. Now havent been in the place in months but thatd be my advice if your looking to pick some up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I've seen professional chips around dublin, I think SF Cody's has them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Dakeyras

Originally posted by Dakeyras
    One of the sets i got in a shop just over beside pravda

It sells quite a few weird things but also has some very nice poker chips, ranging from your bog standard to the lovely weighted ones.

The above statement is not entirely correct at all unfortunately, i popped into the aforementioned shop last night and the only poker chips in sight were the bog standard fairly light plastic chips. So no lovely weighted chips there for anyone. But if your just looking for some chips to play with they'd do the job, plus they arent that expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I've been looking around online for good quality chips and
    Value Poker Chip Set are the best value I've seen.

I contacted the company and should cost about 71 sterling including delivery, which takes 7 to 10 days.

Advertisement