Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java Grinds

Options
  • 25-11-2003 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

The Girlfriends brother is in need of some grinds in java , anyone in the Lucan tallaght area who wants a sideline earner drop me a mail ,

Can be once a week or more , we'll work out the details,

Cheers,

Fionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

Just to update this ,

this can be done through e-mail and is probably the preferred way , with the odd telephone call thrown in

Also it pays (take note students)

Thanks

Fionn

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, I can give a hand.

What year is he in? Ie. is it proper Java programming, or basic Java, and OOP and stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Try www.jchq.net

Lots of resources there, also a mock exam which will tell you what areas you are weak on.

Hobbes , seamus ,many thanks for the comments

seamus , he is at the level of year 1 and has a good understanding , i think he just finds it hard keeping attention in class cause he's a bit behind and unsure of ALL they are talking about ,

so it wouldn;t be from the ground up ,

anyway if you care to pm me your number we can have a chat about it , basically just assign him some programming and look over his code is all ,

Cheers

Fionn

Hi Seamus,

I just remembered what oops stands for ,

not sure if he has reached that stage , i will check though ,

I think if he had a solid foundation and knew what way to structure a program he would have far less hassle ,

Thanks again

Fionn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 colonelx

Hiya,

I'd be willing to give grinds also , that is, if things dont work out with seamus.

I live in the Lucan area, and dont mind person 2 person grinds.

--colonelx

Advertisement