Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Nokia's???

• 25-11-2003 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I know there are a few threads about this already but I hate dragging threads back up because it never gets as much views. I've seen a few people on this board saying you can get a phone unlocked beside the cafe slice or around the corner from Easons but I need more specification.

I want to buy a Nokia N-gage locked to an American Network (which isn't under contract) but I have to get it unlocked. Is there any codes I can use or do I have to bring it to a shop? which shops would do it?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

*bump* I really have to know in a day or two. C'mon please? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

Google it man.

There are sites out there that will give you your Nokia unlock code by you simply entering your IMEI, Handset Model and Network.

I came across a site via a link in the Nokia forum on www.myt610.net that will do it for free and for both DCT3(old - 3310,8210 style) and DCT4(new - 6610/6100/7210/7250 etc) Nokias.

And thats generating your code rather than Flashing your phone as any place in town will most likely do. And to be honest, I would not trust anywhere in town to flash any expensive phone, particularly something as new as an N-Gage.

Advertisement