Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kraftwerk at The Olympia

• 25-11-2003 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

In case any of ye haven't seen this yet... Can't wait!

KRAFTWERK
    March 15th '04.
    The Olympia Theatre, Dublin.

Tickets €49.50 (inc booking fee) go on-sale this Saturday, November 29th at 9am from Ticketmaster and usual outlets nationwide, and from Road Records, Soundcellar.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wow, cool!
    I'd be up for going to see them myself.

Nasty ticket price though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Stop making two exactly the same threads in two differant boards. Other thread can be found here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Apologies, I wouldn't normally do it but some people I know who log on here usually stick to one music board and seeing as Kraftwerk cross genres. Universal light an' all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

SWEET JESUS! FIFTY QUID?!??!?!?!?!?!
    I was looking forward to this but there's not a chance in hell i'll pay €50 to see one group, especially as there's _no support_.

And I have a sneaking feeling they may play Sonar in 04

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

Those genres being "crap" and "sh1t". Did you see how bad they were at the MTV awards? Still doing the same lame rubbish they were in the 50's except this time it's a lot easier with the new fangled equipment they have. "Hey Schneider, I hit the demo key by accident", "Don't worry Hansel, they fools will never tell the difference, now pass me some more money." :- actual conversation between two of the members as they were performing on the awards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

>Still doing the same lame rubbish they were in the 50's

Guess you're either a fan or you're not! :-)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by Winters
    Stop making two exactly the same threads in two differant boards. Other thread can be found here

I kind of like thwne people do this, I don't normally check the gigs board that often, one a week perhaps?
    So double threads kind of do have there use's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Bravo leonotron, Bravo!
    you said pretty much excactly what i was thinking.
    pioneers they may be, good they are not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

booked me ticket yesterday! cant wait for this one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Skr4wny

Should be savage, they mightn't be as innovative are they were years ago, but it's pretty much a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to see them, bar going abroad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement