Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD project...

• 25-11-2003 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi ive to do a project on LCD's for college.... i'm finding it kinda hard to find info in google....Anyone help? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

kinda a bit of an open request there, what do you need to know? Be a bit more specific and i'm sure people can help ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

I know its very vague. i was thinking of doing something like the history of lcd's,development,how they work and their uses and some pics :D .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

www.howstuffworks.com is pretty good for good info on, um, how stuff works ;)

It is what it's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

anandtech did an article on them ages ago as I remember. www.anandtech.com check their archives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by astrofool
    anandtech did an article on them ages ago as I remember. www.anandtech.com check their archives

Thanks astrofool, I found a excellent article on that site:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement