Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Eazy Pass. Getting one but....

Options
  • 25-11-2003 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting an Eazy Pass tag, as my trips on the M50 and East Link are getting more frequent....

But reading through the FAQ's on the site they say....
    What are the Eazy Pass account charge rates?

There is a monthly account based service charge, details of which are included in the introductory letter accompanying the Eazy Pass Application form.

Can anyone tell me what the "monthly account based service charge" is and how much it is? I dont want to sign up for something unless I know what all th echarges are, up front.

Cheers,

DMC.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Used to be €1 a month service charge.
    It also debits your credit card when your balance hits €12. With me it used to charge me €38 everytime it got down to €12.

Think you get a 10% discount for 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

I have mine for the last 3 months, it's very useful if you couldn't be arsed trying to find €1.30 every time. As for the dedicated lanes, they are useless because of all the idiots who don't understand the giant "EazyPass cars only" signs and proceed to block the lanes. The charge is €1 a month I think, I find it worthwhile because I used to spend money needlessly just to have change anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Originally posted by NeRb666
    As for the dedicated lanes, they are useless because of all the idiots who don't understand the giant "EazyPass cars only" signs and proceed to block the lanes.

They should allow them to go through the lane after paying double the toll for the privilege, They won't do it next time. Just goes to show how much attention they are paying to their driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

Originally posted by Redshift
    They should allow them to go through the lane after paying double the toll for the privilege, They won't do it next time. Just goes to show how much attention they are paying to their driving.

To be fair, they don't really have any signs up until you reach the toll booth, apart from those stupid LCD things that they are putting up everywhere.

Arive Alive!
    Heed Your Speed!

**** off

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by cableguy
    The joys of having to pay to go to and from work.:mad: :mad:
    Yeah they charged me €1.40 on the bus today! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement