Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking server for clan bangs

Options
  • 17-11-1999 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

lo ppl
    want to play on q2-2 against ger man clan at 8. praccy tomorrow at 8.play a brit clan at 8 on friday and a brit clan on saturday at 8.any probs with the times could ppl please post up.thx smile.gif
    spart aka millhouse (snigger)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Saturday at 8!!! ffs go to the pub like a normal person smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Strange. I didnt think the quake 2 servers need to be booked ?? are they actually used ?, exuse my ignorance and forgive my insults smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Your insults are expected and your ignorance, well, thats just your personality shining through smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

lol Noggie smile.gif MP is right tho really, theres hardly any bugger on the servers these days. Still, might as well book em anyway on the offchance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

hey, i'll have you know i use my personality as a contraceptive smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭spartacus

hey ctroy,
    go to the pub like a normal person?What for?see the sme ppl, talk **** and wake up in the morning with red eyes? I can do all that here ,tee hee.The pub is ****in boring, specially when one does not consume the beverage. Legalize it, i will advertize it!
    Roachin down the house!
    spart aka millhouse

Advertisement