Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who moderates the moderators ???

• 26-11-2003 3:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

Who moderates the moderators ???

Tinky

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

On their own forums, generally nobody but themselves. Why do you ask?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Myself and the muppet have been accused - without valid reason - of being one and the same by a MOD. He seems reluctant to accept our assurances that we are not.

Tinky

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I have a very strong feeling that this particular mod didn't do this on his/her own forum.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You can appeal to the admins. Its not a formal process but it has happened before and we can look further into the database and what not then the mods can.

Can you give us more details?

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

There was an accusation that The Muppet and myself Tinky were the same person posting to two thread in the soccer forum:

something to calm the nerves . . .
    &
    Utd v Blackburn

If you check these threads you will find the problem. Some of the posts have been deleted towards the end. I simply want an aknowledgement that we are not the person posting under 2 handles.

Tinky

• Advertisement
Advertisement