Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 Arena Test Demo Servers?

Options
  • 16-11-1999 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any worthy servers for this yet? The ingame browser is bollo><ed according to ID, and i cant find anything with it.

btw, it's a vast improvement on the earlier versions too, the railgun works properly now, once you get used to the weird firing delay, plus the rocket launcher is much better now too.

The bots are damn good too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭spartacus

the in game server should work, though the master server is somtimes off. reinstall, thats all i can think of,btw its impossible to get a game they are always full and the hp ones really suck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Castor, theres always the hiv q3 server that me, jim and the lads have been playing on, umm, did we forget to tell u? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

u utter <unts smile.gif mail me the ip at once, or suffer my full wrath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

...someone must know some servers...

Advertisement