Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most excellent tincool

Options
  • 18-11-1999 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Salutations tincool.Devestating delivery,reflex roaching,shocking speed.We are in your Debt.A much need victory to boost moale.The hun didn't like that cold steel up em and wanted an immediate rematch [they apparently don't like losing, course they had two big ones this century,titter].We have conferred on you the order of the roach [OR] as a sign of our respec.
    Roach long and prosper Tincool!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

So Tin is ringing for other clans now is he? tut tut Paul smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

words fail me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I just popped on WAR2 last night and these lads were one man short so I decided to step in. The other clan were muttering in German, no doubt they weren't impressed with my 40 odd frags which won the match smile.gif And also, I couldn't turn down a match on DM3, railers heaven (well in fact that's DM8 but I just think that DM3 is by far the best DM Map for Q2)

[This message has been edited by TinCool (edited 18-11-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Spart...whats you new clans name?....have ye's a homepage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭spartacus

yo,cre,
    our webby is http://home.beseen.com/professionals/roachclan/ Hey [df] he was only helping us out, a display of those manners and friendlyness that i so often ***** about smile.gif .Don't worry, I don't think he has any intention of defecting (though with sexy sue in the clan who could blame him!)
    some day all roach's will be made this way!
    spart aka millhouse

• Advertisement

I dare say the full wrath of DF will soon come crashing down on you Spartacus wink.gif

Bring em on, they may pulverize us but we are children of the roach :p Fear is the mind killer, fear is the little Death.
    Let he who hath understanding reckon the number of the roach.

Do I detect a slight hint of sarcasm in that comment ??

ah but do you know the roach tincool?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Only roach I know of is the one between my teeth.
    Toot toot.

canaboid you are in ignorance of the roach then smile.gifTo initiates the roach is THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN EDITED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

The roach is the almighty paper which saves burned lips in the persuit of inner savalation of the mind & body.

JM.

And Paul shame on you what will Max say.

Fu<king hippies smile.gif

AH JMACK,
    you show you know not the way of the roach for it does not pertain to the hemp or its paraphenalia.
    May the roach see fit to enlighten you o unbeliever

Advertisement