Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I join the fun?

• 26-11-2003 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

How do? Just signed up and i'm interested in competing in your pool comp. Could anyone tell me what the rules are and how I enter?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Dakeyras

righto tupelo, there are a couple of threads regarding this. if you want to vote in the poll for when you could partake in the pool comp head over here . When the final date has been decided on then we'll see who can make it and who cant but you can add your name to this thread here. As for the rules they are being discussed and have been sort of finalised here. Now hope that helps you out for the moment. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

you can also play the Boards.ie pool tourney which we'll be running each week

you can sign up by clicking here in fact theres one starting very shortly (providing theres the numbers to play them me hopes)

as i've said before
    gays and lesbians especially welcome

Advertisement