Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo and ISS on GC

Options
  • 26-11-2003 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

I own ISS 2 on the GC at the moment but as far as I'm concerned ISS 3 was a step backward. Is there any sign of an update to the series along the lines of Pro Evolution? I recall a title called Winning Eleven which was only released in Japan. Only news on this for Europe?

BTW, I'm not keen on FIFA cos I find it too arcadey and the pace of the game seems to wobble a bit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Originally posted by smiaras
    Winning eleven will not come out in europe. Konami have announced that they are stopping making the title for the gc.

Grrr. They steals it. The precious. Ya got a source for that info by any chance?

Looks like I'll have to go the importing route.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

it definitely won't be coming out in europe, konami had an agreement with sony they wouldn't release the game outside japan. i got it on import and it's so worth it, it's so much better than iss2 it's unbelivable, and it's also better than pro evo 2 on the ps2. go buy it. its US$ 65 on play-asia but obviously you'll need a freeloader or action replay and a mem card specifically for jap games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement