Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

usb --> ps2

• 26-11-2003 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭

right ive got a laptop and it has no slot to put a ps2 keyboard into..

which leaves me only to use a usb keyboard which i dont have, and an easier solution maybe to simply buying a usb keyboard would be to buy one of those adapter things, i know they come as ps2 to usb but i need it the opposite way

is it possible to buy them? or is there even such an adapter?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

yes they exist, i have one for a usb mouse. probly pick one up easy enough in peats/maplins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I got one for my keyboard and one for my mouse when i bought a logitech set a couple of months back. Peats do have some, you can see one of them here. Though its not in stock at the moment and is kinda pricey.

Maplin would proably have them, they have a lot of that kind of stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i'm looking for exact same thing BArra. Asked the same question on the elara board and they have them in stock for €3.59. thread here. Not really worth it unless you're ordering other stuff at the same time as delivery is 9 euro.

Advertisement