Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd hand laptop too dear?

• 26-11-2003 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does anyone else find the price of 2nd hand laptops waaayy too expensive. Especially when you consider a warranty is mega important for laptops, Buying 2nd hand is often only saving a few hundred euros with a limited warranty if any. Whereas a new one can be had for about the grand with a very decent spec.

:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Absolutely true. I'm going to be selling my PowerBook as soon as I've had the time to set up my new computer and back up and clear off the old one, by the way. So anyone who wants to look like yer wan in Sex in the City has their chance now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by luckat
    Absolutely true. I'm going to be selling my PowerBook as soon as I've had the time to set up my new computer and back up and clear off the old one, by the way. So anyone who wants to look like yer wan in Sex in the City has their chance now.

I'd love it. But I need one that I can run VBA/VB and .NET stuff on. :(

Advertisement