Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krav Maga

Options
  • 26-11-2003 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

You have all heard what the students of Krav Maga have to say about it, and so far I havent heard a negative comment. We all paid the full fee for the course, we all thought it was very expensive (and I am a full time student, so money is an issue). Ask me after the course ended did i still think it was expensive? No, worth every single cent and more. As for location, if you live in Dublin getting to the city centre is not a problem. Nth Brunswick st is a 15 minute walk from O'Connell Bridge, Christchurch, Dame St (and yes I have walked it). Why is it you will study a Martial Art a couple of nights a week for years on end but you all seem to have a major issue with a 15 minute walk from a centre location that everyone has access to? The course I did (I did the 2 day course, 8.30am to 6.30pm both days) had people travel from Wexford, Belfast, Laois etc.

I don't study any martial arts but I was still skeptical about what could be learned in two days (or 12 weeks) so i do understand those who have being skeptical. All I say is get in contact with Patrick Cumiskey, talk to the guy. You will find he is very fair and accommodating and if he can help, he will. If you want to know what he is like as an instructor, do the course, we can sing his praises from now to eternity (and probably will if you ask one of the people who have recently been attacked and quite possibly owe their lives to this guy!). What he teaches us, we hope we will never have to use.

Stay Safe!!!

Advertisement