Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake + UT + ISDN = fun

Options
  • 19-11-1999 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

I gots me ISDNers back

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

your dead!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

I dead long long time deary.

Can someone please gimme the Irish Q2 server addy's and the Qamex UT server addresses.

yeah Noel, can't wait to start playin wiv the HIV, should be a laugh, we shall make DF eat their own a$$holes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

the irish q2 servers are quake2-1.quake.ie (or is it ign.ie??) and -2 and -3 as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

... is Q2 not dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Conor they're

quake2-1.ign.ie War1
    quake2-2.ign.ie War2
    quake2-3.ign.ie Rocket Arena

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Q2 DEAD?? i think not there a load of new players and a couple of new clans. EC and RC as well as W:p9 HIV DF and Bio all playing on the server NBK as well.

The war server have got a new lease of life.
    Dead i think not m8.

Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

your both dead!!! (especially you collie and especially you dave)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

don't pick on any of our players or we'll duff u up so we will smile.gif

junk la, you're registered and eligible for the ukccl, the lpb cup will be on in a few weeks as well, so drop us a line if you're still interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I fear young Dave gets a little over excited betimes. Our ISDN line is installed, but due to some extraordinary sh1te performance above and beyond the call of duty from eircom, won't be working for a week or so. sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

was that the 0166 number mess up?

• Advertisement
Advertisement