Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispicable behaviour/help needed quickly

Options
  • 20-11-1999 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

thanks ct
    how many people have the admin password?I find it hard to believe i'm that despised by irish players already smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

erm, a few smile.gif

including those who dont even play the game anymore smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

what times the match at? I might be around to admin it for u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭spartacus

thanks butcher, the game has now been changed to tomorrow night at 10.Can you believe the nerve of that tosser though! come round netcom tonight if like us elders you don't have a life that is smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭spartacus

lo m80tys
    we were having a clan bang on q2-2ign last night and were short a player so this tosser called boldy joined in. After 2 minutes he kicked me off the team,and everytime i reconnected he did the same. eventually i got a chance to tell everyone and we all logged off.I know this was not one of the irish clans but was probably some ****er who follows me around [one of the irish clan guys played him last week, he used the alias sun]. We have a clan game tonight and i really need to know how to stop this sort of thing happening. can some one tell me all the possibilities, and how do you get a server log butcher?
    may the roach be with you all
    spart aka millhouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Did he kick you off the server? If he did its someone with the admin pw, not a lot you can do about it. To get a server log, type 'set logfile 1' in your autoexec or in the console on the server, that records everything from then on.

If you need to get a log of something that happened already and you dont have logfile on, type 'condump NAME' and the contents of the console are dumped into NAME.txt file in your q2 or /baseq2 directory.

• Advertisement
Advertisement